Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Slacker that I am

Today is my one-week anniversary of not running. I do plan to remedy that on my lunch break however. I can give all the excuses that I had on hand like being just toobusy, having to run a ton of errands after work, needing to spend time with my husband, blah, blah, blah. But I know deep down in my heart that I was just being lazy. And I just can't wrap my brain around it! I had the best run last Thursday. I ran for 2 miles straight, and my body felt GREAT! (a little rhyming action there for your entertainment) Why didn't I want to get up on Saturday morning and go straight into a run? Well, I gave myself the excuse that I didn't want to overwork my already spent body, but I didn't feel one bit weary; and then Sunday is our "resting" day, so it was naps all around after church with Lost: Season 1 on the tv, and then this week's lunch hours have been filled with running to the fabric stores to get supplies for new orders on my etsy site.

I hope my body hasn't too quickly forgotten what it feels like to move quickly.

No comments: