Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Fabric, oh my, oh my!

I was so excited to get my email newletter from Amy Butler Design last night announcing her new line of fabrics, Midwest Modern 2! Camilla at Clementine's gave me the head's up that there was new stuff on the way, and I was not disappointed when I finally got to her website to browse around! The new line is beautiful and so much better than her last two - in my opinion, at least, which is probably not worth a whole lot.... But, hey, if it doesn't inspire me to create something when I look at it, I'm not going to buy it. It's as simple as that!

I have posted some pics of my latest projects. The brown purse is made from Amy Butler's Birdie Sling pattern. I added the polka dot flower to spice it up a little. Definitely one of my favorites so far, and it has already found a nice home...

And another project made from a pattern by Amy Bulter, Stash & Dash Bags, ordered by a friend. I love the exterior bottom fabric by Heather Bailey (always bright and beautiful!). Can you guess my friend's favorite color? :-)

No comments: