Our offer on a house was countered, and we have decided to throw in the towel after countering to their offer and then receiving a 3rd counter. The dream of having my own sewing room was so close I could almost taste it! What a disappointment, but sewing will keep me going! I know we will evetually buy our own home, but I also know that we must be patient and wait for the perfect time and the perfect house. We don't need to be in a rush to get out of our apartment. Let's at least enjoy the holidays that are almost upon us!
Good news in the Dozier home - I drug out my thought-to-be-ruined old sewing machine (thus the need for the loan from my friend), and it has decided to work like a gem. Yeah for me! I have a feeling that I am only buying time though. No worries - I will be at my parent's tomorrow night for the Thanksgiving weekend, and my mom has an almost-new Elna just waiting for me in her basement. I have a few projects cut out that need to be finished, and the lack of a good machine is driving me crazy!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment