Friday, September 26, 2008

Fabulous Fridays

The work week is FINALLY over! I thought today couldn't come soon enough. My husband has decided not to work tonight, and now we are trying to decide what we will do for the rest of the evening. If he would have worked tonight, I would have worked on my new bag orders for a co-worker.

I LOVE sewing. It has become my newest hobby, and I never had any idea I would love it this much! But I think what I love the most is giving someone something that I have made JUST for them, and watching their eyes light up with joy! :-) The best feeling in the world - bringing joy to someone else's life. I would make bags for others for free if all my supplies were free...that doesn't make me a very good business woman, does it? I'm already doomed!

Here is a pic of my first Sophia Carry-All (pattern by Amy Butler). You can check out more of my bags at: http://doziergirl.etsy.com/



No comments: