My own blog...whoever would have thunk it!
After spending almost a year staying in touch with the going-ons of my friend, Sara, while she was in Russia, I realized that it was just the greatest concept. My sister, ERIN, does a great job keeping all their friends around the country in touch with their four kids with her blog. Everyone's doing it - so why not me, I asked myself?
Anyway...enough rambling (or isn't that the point of blogs?) I am a happily married girl (just over 7 months now) who loves traveling, sewing, reading, spending time with my family, wine, and of course, food! I am always so sad that I cannot do all the things I love at the same time. Something must always take a back seat.
Recently, I have become almost obsessed with sewing, and i love AMY BUTLER & HEATHER BAILEY fabrics. After seeing Amy Butler fabrics featured on a Martha Stewart epsiode the week before my wedding, I went immediately online to find out where I could find such beautiful and stunning fabrics. Her fabrics are what have inspired me to sew and create. Her website is absolutely beautiful and inspiring as well. I only wish her new line August Fields was a little more, um, robust. It seems a little lacking for the start of fall... But Heather Bailey's new lines, Bichou & Pop Garden, more than make up for what Amy's is lacking. I love, love, love these new lines, and I only wish I had all the money in the world to buy it and create, create, create! By the way, if you're in the Indianapolis area, there is a great little store located in Franklin, IN that carries these designers and more. Check out Clementine's Dry Goods when you get a chance. The owner is a funny girl with lots of good chatter. It's always a pleasure to make the drive down there, drool over the fabrics, and be inspired.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment